About Me

My Photo
My World
Maybe that is why I can’t ever go back to You. i have too many Words to tell … how much you mean to me but they are just words. My actions proved the opposite. I’m forever finding love to replace the one you place in me. i was cruel. i admit that. i gave you Love yet i took it away. i had to take away something beautiful because I’m selfish and care too much about myself .. I can't erase you from my Past i cant delete you from my mind all i can do is say goodbye i cant pretend you were never here i cant fake like it didn’t hurt when you disappeared i refuse to use a fake old grin but then again I’ll never win... I cant pretend that I don’t Care i cant pretend that you are near so i guess ill just pretend to say Goodbye but ill Always love you.. there were moments we laughed-and-cried,We always stood by each othar side those Many days we Spent together will stay in my life forever and ever... And then SomeDay You will be sorry,When You're Free...Memories Will Remind You That We Are Meant To be :)    
View my complete profile

Followers


Blogvani.com
Thursday, April 29, 2010

The joy unfold


Each time I think of u


My head turns towards the sky

Shining blue to my gaze

Seeing ur face above so high!



A smile blooms on my lips

With happiness comes unknown

Wondering why is this reflection

The reflection of this joy unfold



Do I know the reason?

Is it b’coz I miss u so?

For every cloud passing by

Brings me a message like spy



The message with ur memories

Ur laughter that lingers my ears

The love promised by u

Which lasts for many years?

0 comments: