About Me

My Photo
My World
Maybe that is why I can’t ever go back to You. i have too many Words to tell … how much you mean to me but they are just words. My actions proved the opposite. I’m forever finding love to replace the one you place in me. i was cruel. i admit that. i gave you Love yet i took it away. i had to take away something beautiful because I’m selfish and care too much about myself .. I can't erase you from my Past i cant delete you from my mind all i can do is say goodbye i cant pretend you were never here i cant fake like it didn’t hurt when you disappeared i refuse to use a fake old grin but then again I’ll never win... I cant pretend that I don’t Care i cant pretend that you are near so i guess ill just pretend to say Goodbye but ill Always love you.. there were moments we laughed-and-cried,We always stood by each othar side those Many days we Spent together will stay in my life forever and ever... And then SomeDay You will be sorry,When You're Free...Memories Will Remind You That We Are Meant To be :)    
View my complete profile

Followers


Blogvani.com
Thursday, April 29, 2010

God made me just to be Unhappy ?


Hearing words piercing my heart


Expressing abyssal pain

Sharing fearful inner thoughts

Broken spirit still remains



Soft whispers became icy arrows

Puncturing a delicate target

My drawn lips, tightened bow

Projectile voice, tipped with regret



Placed upon a pedestal

Spitting accusations of wrong

Scorning you for my past

By my side, is where you belong



Toxic words more damaging

Than a physical strike

Killing loving life essence

Faster than the third reich



Splintering what we've built

Slicing beauty to the core

Filled with heavy sorrow

Hope to repair what I tore



Crystal heart has been shattered

By your testimate of pain

Love from a magenta gem

Attempting to maintain ..



~ The smiles now have faded, as has the sun; A lifetime without you has now just begun :) ~

1 comments:

Gautam RK said...

~ The smiles now have faded, as has the sun; A lifetime without you has now just begun :) ~


Very Good... Best Of Luck..


:RAM: