About Me

My Photo
My World
Maybe that is why I can’t ever go back to You. i have too many Words to tell … how much you mean to me but they are just words. My actions proved the opposite. I’m forever finding love to replace the one you place in me. i was cruel. i admit that. i gave you Love yet i took it away. i had to take away something beautiful because I’m selfish and care too much about myself .. I can't erase you from my Past i cant delete you from my mind all i can do is say goodbye i cant pretend you were never here i cant fake like it didn’t hurt when you disappeared i refuse to use a fake old grin but then again I’ll never win... I cant pretend that I don’t Care i cant pretend that you are near so i guess ill just pretend to say Goodbye but ill Always love you.. there were moments we laughed-and-cried,We always stood by each othar side those Many days we Spent together will stay in my life forever and ever... And then SomeDay You will be sorry,When You're Free...Memories Will Remind You That We Are Meant To be :)    
View my complete profile

Followers


Blogvani.com
Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Actually Loved You

Slowly You Become A Memory
And Start To Fade Away
As Each Week That Passes By
I'm Starting To Feel OK

I Cared About You Dearly
I Treated You Like Gold
I Waited For The Same
But Was Left Out In The Cold

You Were Mean And Selfish
You Treated Me Like Dirt
You Dug Deeper And Deeper
Just To Get Me Hurt

After Everything You Did
Your Wish Didn't Come True
You Will Always Remain A Memory
But Never Forget I Actually Loved You!

0 comments: