About Me

My Photo
My World
Maybe that is why I can’t ever go back to You. i have too many Words to tell … how much you mean to me but they are just words. My actions proved the opposite. I’m forever finding love to replace the one you place in me. i was cruel. i admit that. i gave you Love yet i took it away. i had to take away something beautiful because I’m selfish and care too much about myself .. I can't erase you from my Past i cant delete you from my mind all i can do is say goodbye i cant pretend you were never here i cant fake like it didn’t hurt when you disappeared i refuse to use a fake old grin but then again I’ll never win... I cant pretend that I don’t Care i cant pretend that you are near so i guess ill just pretend to say Goodbye but ill Always love you.. there were moments we laughed-and-cried,We always stood by each othar side those Many days we Spent together will stay in my life forever and ever... And then SomeDay You will be sorry,When You're Free...Memories Will Remind You That We Are Meant To be :)    
View my complete profile

Followers


Blogvani.com
Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Main Reason I Love You Is ....

Just tell me the reason, my dear heart,Why is it, we fell apart…..I went to the moon; u ran to the stars,What is the reason, we went so far…..Now that all things are, said & done,U called from the star & said, “Just for fun”;If it was for fun, then tell me dear,What is the thing u & I fear??What bout the days, months & years,We lived together, without any fear,What bout the days we laughed & cried,You even forgot, we had a “Smile!!”So I’ll like to end this small story,With a wish from my heart;I wish the moon & star get together,And hope that,“We never fell Apart!!

                              
                       Posted By - Shishir

2 comments:

Gautam RK said...

Human Being can not handle the situation with a BROKEN HEART, Because 'The Broken hands work but not a BROKEN HEART.'




"RAM"

Anonymous said...

y to end?? i still love you na..