About Me

My Photo
My World
Maybe that is why I can’t ever go back to You. i have too many Words to tell … how much you mean to me but they are just words. My actions proved the opposite. I’m forever finding love to replace the one you place in me. i was cruel. i admit that. i gave you Love yet i took it away. i had to take away something beautiful because I’m selfish and care too much about myself .. I can't erase you from my Past i cant delete you from my mind all i can do is say goodbye i cant pretend you were never here i cant fake like it didn’t hurt when you disappeared i refuse to use a fake old grin but then again I’ll never win... I cant pretend that I don’t Care i cant pretend that you are near so i guess ill just pretend to say Goodbye but ill Always love you.. there were moments we laughed-and-cried,We always stood by each othar side those Many days we Spent together will stay in my life forever and ever... And then SomeDay You will be sorry,When You're Free...Memories Will Remind You That We Are Meant To be :)    
View my complete profile

Followers


Blogvani.com
Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Do Love Me In My Dreams

This feeling inside
Is so hard to fight
But I’m trying so hard
Because of you
It’s telling me to die
And saying ‘You hate your life’
But I WILL fight it
Just for you
The voices tell me things
They tell me I’m naughty
But you say I’m not
I love you
I’m not going to listen now
Because I have you to help
Thank you so, so, so much
I really love you

I love you so much
But you don’t love me
But you DO love me
In my dreams

0 comments: